From Michael Cronin, ND
Kyle and I had our neighborhood Christmas party this weekend—it was a potluck of course. We have lived in our town, Cave Creek, for 12 years, and in that time we have met many folks and now consider several of them friends. They are of different ages, members of the cross country team, horse lovers, and neighbors. We track each other’s career changes and catch up with the kids and their paths. The best part about this party is our hug and wishes to each other for a Merry Christmas and happy, successful New Year.
I can’t give you a physical hug in my blog, but I am sending you, our community of NDs, a digital hug and the best wishes in 2013. May your:
- Practice prosper,
- Phones ring with new patients,
- Prescribed nutrients hit the desired targets,
- Advice be taken and recognized for its wisdom,
- Journey bring you new professional relationships that advance your practice,
- Daily readings be captivating and advance your work,
- Practice change or add a modality that keeps work interesting,
- Engagement with your state and national ND organizations effect change,
- Drive to work each day leave you feeling good and looking forward,
- Trips home from work be filled with a sense of accomplishment,
- Personal health, energy, sleep, and attitude improve,
- Road lead to finding and appreciating friendships, and
- Life be filled with love.
Happy holidays! May 2013 be your best year yet!